Saturday 21 April 2007

New blog format, thanks to Zeth Green

Zeth saw my complaint about fixed-width blogs, looked at the result of my attempt to alter the default to allow text column width to expand when window width expands, and suggested some alterations to the template.

It turned out to be much simpler to install his changes than I had expected: download the old template, make a copy, insert the four suggested changes, and upload the new template.

The result makes the header and footer much more tidy. Many thanks Zeth.

Aaron
www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~axs

1 comment:

Aaron Sloman said...

Got rid of unnecessary fixed-width wavy image above side bar. Also slightly expanded header, with links to my home page and more information about stuff I have been writing about philosophy, AI, Cognitive Science, vision, politics, etc. for many years.